Grateful Dead Bertha Rocker Muscle Tank
Grateful Dead has never been just a band—their iconic visuals have been just as impressive as their sound. Although Bertha was originally designed for the promo poster for the Dead’s 1966 shows at the Avalon Ballroom in San Francisco, the skull & roses quickly evolved to being one of the band’s most repeatable and recognizable images. Bertha represents an authentic piece of the band’s visual history, and when you reach for this vintage style muscle tank, know that the spirit of the Dead continues to live on through an evolving passion from fans—but also, Bertha.
- Made from 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- A classic muscle tank featuring ladder stitch on the hem and a not-quite-cropped length
- Features flocking on rose print
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, in Los Angeles
- Size S measures chest width: 19" front length: 24”